Monday, March 14, 2011

Personal Bio

My name is David Hefty. I am nineteen years old and I live in Valparaiso, Indiana. I attend Purdue Univeristy North Central. I am in my first year, second semester of schooling. My major right now is business. I would like to do something in the business field. Management would be ideal and something that has interested me. I am orignally from Portage, Indiana and moved to Valparaiso when I was in middle school. I currently work at a local pet store, have been employed there for about 4 years now. I graduated from Valparaiso High School last year in 2010. I don't really play sports anymore, growing up I played basketball a lot. My truck has taken most of my time and interest. I would like to find out why gas prices fluxuate so much and are so high.

No comments:

Post a Comment