Monday, March 14, 2011

Why I chose this topic

I chose to research gas prices because it is something that many people can easily relate to. Many individuals use gasoline powered vehicles on a daily basis. Whether it is to drive to work or just going to get groceries for the week. Gas prices have always had a big impact on American society with shortages and huge price hikes. The price of gas affects my life dramatically because I have to drive to school about 25 minutes each way at least 3 times a week. Also, the prices of a gallon of gasoline has changed very much over the years and I would like to know the reasoning behind the price changes whether it is increasing or decreasing.

1 comment:

  1. I also have to make a long trip to school 5 days a week. It's about 40 miles round trip from my house to school. Then after adding that to work and tutoring mileage,I barely have enough money to do much else.I think that this topic will be easy to relate to for much people.
    Recently the gas prices have been really out of control, especially in the Valparaiso area. They'll jump 30 cents one day and then go back down 20 cents the next. What could possibly change the gas prices so drastically?

    ReplyDelete